Monday, February 4, 2008

God Can...just because He can!

I have been running on fumes for the last few days! I am so encouraged by the news I received tonight though...my children attend a private, Christian school in San Marcos, Texas. It is called The Master's School. It was founded through prayer by one woman and some of her friends; they rallied around her and together, made it happen. Anyway, that was in 1993. Tonight, I went to a meeting about the future of the school. The meeting was rolling along and everything was FANTASTIC and then, the best news ever...the land for the new school was GIVEN to us today, FREE and CLEAR! I know that may seem little to all in the blogosphere, but that is INCREDIBLE to those of us attending this little school. God is so incredibly GOOD! I cannot begin to express how exciting it was to hear those words. The entire room burst in to applause. So, I may have been on fumes, trying to collect silent auction items, make a quilt, finishing school projects, son having surgery, putting up with unlikely visitors, hosting company from out of town, etc. but GOD was pulling it all together to give me hope, energy and joy for tomorrow. I am reminded by the book of Jeremiah where they had to build a wall...I don't know the exact place...but God gave them the instructions and they all pitched in to make it happen. WOW! YEAH! Just had to share. May tomorrow bring you hope and peace (...like a river...) and may you see the power of God in your day!

3 comments:

Incognito said...

If you only knew how much your comment meant! We ARE like David and Jonathan! Thanks for your words...I have really missed you the last few days!

YEAH school! I know that you have really been on it lately. So excited for the kids-HUGE blessing!

steffany said...

That is super cool!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy that we're always on that river? Sometimes it's smooth, sometimes it's rough, sometimes there's a curve up ahead and we can't see what's ahead. But we always know that God is the current.