Friday, March 21, 2008

Do Carpenter's wear hats?

Today I donned the carpenter hat! I am so pleased with myself...I know that is gloating and all the other things we tell our children not to do. However, today I hung one curtain rod and two bullentin boards/magnetic boards! I picked out the curtain rods and all the hardware before hanging, used a hammer and a drill, screwdriver (s), measuring tape and a wall leveler/laser. Now, if I can keep my husband from inspecting too terribly close, we'll be in business. If I can hem the bottom of the curtains in the next week, it will be (pause) fantastic. Cannot decide if I should have said miracle because that is what it will truly be. I feel like that is somehow wrong because God performs miracles...hmmm. God does perform little miracles every day. So, I say it will be a miracle!

We are going to go to Austin tomorrow and see a Passion Play for Easter. Has anyone ever seen one? (This would be directed at all of the 4 people who read this... : )) Thank You, Heavenly Father, for Your perfect plan and for Your Perfect Son, Jesus.

I was able to go on a field trip with David's kindergarten class yesterday. We did the stations of the Cross. I am so thankful for the opportunity to send my kids to a Christian school! It was great!! David then came home and drew a picture of the stations. His dad and I could not believe how much he remembered and how he depicted it on paper. Hope you all have a blessed Easter day. Hugs!

2 comments:

Incognito said...

ANOTHER POST? I am so proud of you! That is awesome that you did all that stuff. I know it looks great and I can't wait to see it!

Laura Lu said...

Laura-thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words. I can't wait to see what the Lord does in the lives of Adam, Stef, and the babies.

And I'm praying for Leah as she takes over the troops today! :)