Monday, March 31, 2008

Restoration

Praise God, the Boster mama and daddy are on their way home with the newest additions of the Boster Clan. I am praying for their restful night. I am praying for rest for Diezel and Daizey and their companion. I am praying for the diarrhea to stop and for their little bodies to absorb all of the nutrients possible in the next few hours. I am praying that they are able to take care of them at home instead of having to admit them to the hospital. Hallelujah that they are on their way home. God is going to take it all the way! I am so excited to be able to see this unfold. It has been fascinating seeing all of the lives that have been touched by this experience. Thank you Lord!

My sister is feeling better and is, hopefully, on the road to a healthy pregnancy. She found out she was expecting two weeks ago and thought she was having a miscarriage. She found out Friday that she was pregnant with twins and she was losing one of them. Of all things...I was shocked and, unfortunately, did not process the information quickly. I am so disappointed in my responses sometimes. Anyway, she is feeling better. She is on bed rest for the rest of the week. Hopefully she will be cleared on Thursday. Her name is Sara and I am sure that she would appreciate your prayers.

Nothing else new to report this week. It is only Monday. Alexandra is having Texas Day this week. She has a report due on Wednesday and we are going to a friends ranch to pretend to be Texas settlers on Friday. I have the gardening station. I love these events that they have to try to bring history alive. Speaking of History, I have been reading "One Nation Under God," by Toby Mac. Excellent book! One of the 40 books I want to read this year. I am still stuck on Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. I am doing better but have not been able to pin point a budget yet.

David is reading over my shoulder and picking out words he recognizes. He is also picking out phonograms that he sees. I am amazed how many words he is picking out. He wants to know if he is famous because his name is on the screen. What do you think?

Have a blessed evening!

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Wonderful news about Diezel and Daizey. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such encouraging words.

Carolyn said...

Please tell Sara congratulations on her pregnancey and twins...WOW! I didn't know twins ran in the family. Will be keeping her in prayer.

Don't get overly frustrated with the budget thing. Practice doesn't make perfect but it does make it better. Always keep in mind that budgets change from month to month. As Dave says take the current months bills and the income and create a budget on that. Keep plugging along.

RE being famous...I would say that absolutely David is famous because of your blogging. Kids sure make a lot of smile producing comments!

Hope you're having a wonderful week. May your Texas settler adventure be a pleasant one!

Christin said...

The Boster clan is so very blessed to have your loyal friendship. Very Very Blessed.